THE SHOPFRONT AIMS
- To provide and offer mutual help, assistance and act as a referral to visitors who may be experiencing difficulties dealing with problems in their life i.e. accommodation, budgeting, depression, hunger, loneliness, addictions, violence;
- To offer mutual help programs for the relief of sickness, distress and suffering within the general community;
- To provide warm, caring, fellowship and hospitality to the visitors; and
- To provide an opportunity for the visitors to socialise and make friends.
- To network with other agencies to enable us to effectively assist people.
RESPECT THE RULES
- Adult service only – no children below the age of 18 are permitted on the property
- No violence or bullying
- Respect each other at all times
- No drugs and alcohol on premises
- No entry to intoxicated or stoned visitors
- No smoking on the premises, inside or outside
THE SHOPFRONT SERVICES
- We provide some food and drink for those who call in.
- We may help with food for families and those in hardship.
- The Homeless Healthcare doctor attends here on a Tuesday 11am – 1pm.
- We refer those with health and homeless issues on to appropriate Government and Private agencies.
- Among the many incidental things we do are, assisting people with long term housing and advocacy by referring them to other organisations.
- 11am – 1pm
- 11am – 1pm